CAD Drafter for Experiential Marketing Agency (Design)

N/A Collective
New York, NY 10001

Job Details


About Us:


N/A was born out of the need for a new breed of agency. A hybrid model of a creative agency meets production company. An agency that doesn’t confine to the traditional boundaries of the industry and that’s why we appropriately call ourselves NA. We are a company of designers, creative producers, and technical directors whose sole mission is to produce extraordinary experiential activations and have fun while we do it. We reside in New York City and Austin, TX and are always looking for more amazing humans to join our (Friday) family breakfasts and company summer retreats.


We are looking for a CAD Drafter who is passionate about supporting meaningful guest experiences rooted in strategic, out of the box thinking. We are seeking a core team member for our Technical team who is interested in growing into a Technical Director for Experiential and Live Events.

Job Description:


The role is broken into two components, the first and primary being CAD drafting support and will take over 90% of your time.  The remaining 10% is to help support our office IT and computers as needed.  You will report into the Technical Directors of the company on a day to day basis for direction and guidance.


What you’ll do:


The CAD drafter will support the Technical Directors primarily in the drafting of event and site plans to determine feasibility of event designs and technology integrations.

●      Support TD’s as needed on projects with Drafting of site plans, ground plans, and other required layouts.

●      Ensure Drafting standards are kept and consistent across projects and team members.

●      Show purchasing as directed

●      Venue, technology and vendor research as directed

●      Help to research and advise on special projects as directed

●      Attend various industry events and thought leadership events to help keep current in our market segment.

●      Foster an environment of safety and deliberate and thoughtful action taking. Safety is one of our highest priorities and that attitude should be instilled in all team members.

●      Support the team onsite at events when necessary.


As the IT and network infrastructure support for the office you will handle the following items:

●      Manage inventory of computers for office including

○      Sticking to computer replacement plan

○      Ordering and provisioning computers for new employees

●      Work with outside consultant as the in-office support of our network environment

●      Attend training on Networking and device support as required.


What you have:  


●      Extensive knowledge of CAD software (preferably VectorWorks), if you do not have experience please do not apply.

●      Google Suite and Microsoft Office experience

●      Technology savviness and a desire to learn and grow

●      Theatrical Design, Live event or technical theater background

●      Experience working in a collaborative team environment, strong ability to be a team player 

●      Strong interpersonal and communication skills

●      Ability to manage multiple projects at once while remaining calm and positive in a fast-paced environment




Who you are:


●      Dedicated to getting the job done, and eager to help whenever and wherever needed.

●      Undeniably curious, whip-smart and borderline obsessive about learning

●      Deeply passionate, have a dream and strives to bring that dream to life

●      Culturally current, have an awareness of industry trends in design, art and technology

●      Highly motivated Self Starter that has strong time management skills and sharp attention to detail

●      Inspired, and in turn, wants to inspire others


Based on experience



Send e-mail to TDjob…

*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.

Previous articleBarista
Next articleSeasonal Entertainment Staff