Digital Marketing Manager
Signature Theatre Company
New York, NY 10036
Signature Theatre, one of New York’s leading off-Broadway theatres, is seeking a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER to join the marketing team and report to the Director of Marketing and Audience Services.
Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Founded in 1991, the Company exists to celebrate the playwright, producing six to eight productions annually. In 2005, Signature began its groundbreaking Signature Ticket Initiative, providing subsidized, affordable tickets to all of its productions. In 2012, Signature opened the Pershing Square Signature Center, the Frank Gehry-designed 75,000 square foot Center featuring three theatres, two rehearsal studios, a central, public lobby with a café and bookstore, as well as administrative offices.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees all of Signature’s digital channels, and is responsible for the planning and execution of Signature Theatre’s email campaigns, paid and organic social media calendar, as well as for the creation of new website content. The position works in close partnership with the Director of Marketing to utilize industry best practices in marketing and communications strategy
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Develop key messaging and content strategy aligned with marketing targets
· Plan, create, and track internal email marketing campaigns
· Execute strategic list segmentation for internal emails in Tessitura
· Oversee the creation and execution of a weekly social media calendar
· Facilitate and create content for paid digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Display Network, paid search and SEO with digital consultants
· Monitor social media activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, alongside members of the Marketing Department
· Manage and create content for Signature’s website
· Test web purchase path functionality for on sale and subscriber booking dates
· Spearhead the development of new website functionality and website maintenance with web developers
· Collect and analyze digital metrics for Signature’s emails, website and social media platforms
· Develop and implement strategy for all digital signage at The Pershing Square Signature Center
· Supervise Digital Media Associate on all video projects, and work to optimize media content for online distribution
· Assist in editing content pieces for brand consistency, style, and grammar, alongside members of the marketing department
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to engage audiences
Candidates must have some experience with content management systems, as well as with email and social media content creation or management. Candidates should also possess a strong attention to detail, good writing, proofreading and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines. Knowledge of HTML, Wordfly, Kentico and Tessitura is a plus.
The salary for this non-exempt position is commensurate with experience. Benefits include group health, dental, and vision plans, as well as the opportunity to participate in flexible spending, commuter and 401(k) plans.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please type DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line.
No phone calls please. For more information on Signature, please visit www.signaturetheatre.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, affectional preference, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, disability, genetic predisposition, age, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
July 3, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to careers…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.