Temporary Costume Office Administrator
The Public Theater
New York, NY 10003
The Public Theater/New York Shakespeare Festival is seeking applicants for the position of Temporary Costume Office Administrator. The position starts August 5th, 2019 and ends January 3, 2020.
· Monitoring show budgets and production spending accounts
· Reporting accurate weekly show budgets.
· Creating and coordinating department schedules
· Managing invoices for rental contracts and outside vendors.
· Reconciling all departmental credit cards and cash accounts.
· Assist in the hiring and scheduling of freelance crews
· Maintaining crew databases.
· Assisting in online ordering and tracking of online purchases.
· Overseeing distribution of IDs and Keys
· Coordinating departmental trucking needs with production coordinator
· Overseeing all office supply and maintenance needs.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative practices and procedures
· Budget management experience
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic work environment
· Excellent communication skills and ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities
· Knowledge of general theater production principles. Costume shop experience is a plus.
· Experience with Concur a plus.
The Public is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Vanessa Watters at [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to vwatters…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.