Marketing And Design Manager
National Yiddish Theatre Folksbiene
New York, NY 10280
The Award-winning National Yiddish Theatre Folksbiene [NYTF] is the longest continuously producing Yiddish theatre company in the world. The company presents plays, musicals, concerts, lectures, interactive educational workshops and community-building activities in English and Yiddish, with English and Russian supertitles accompanying performances. NYTF serves a versatile audience of approximately 100,000 individuals annually, comprised of performing arts patrons, cultural enthusiasts, Yiddish-language aficionados and the general public, while also using the arts as a vehicle to educate youth and adults about Jewish heritage. The NYTF outreach program takes events around the region, nation and world, bringing programming annually to over 18,000 individuals.
NYTF is looking for a Marketing & Design Manager. This individual enjoys marketing and design and is able to serve as NYTF in-house designer, as well as hold responsibilities for NYTFs marketing assets and execution across various channels — website, direct mail, email et. The role would work closely with NYTF external agency partners (PR and media) to execute promotional activities and is able to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
– Serve as liaison between NYTF and selected advertising agency and PR agency. Responsibilities include providing direction, approving promotional plans, managing marketing campaigns and budgets.
– Manage all of NYTF marketing collateral and communications with patrons — includes design and executions of assets across channels from layout to final design (digital, email, direct-mail, print, out of home).
– Mange NYTF website – includes design changes and updates.
– Ability to copy-write, and proof-read, and an enthusiasm for creative design. Individual should be able to work with in-design, Adobe and/or other design applications.
-Creation of playbills, programs, and rack cards
– Some knowledge of graphic design needed
Note: Salary will be based on experience.
Please send cover letters and resumes as soon as possible to:
Jamibeth Margolis, General Manager
July 1, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jmargolis…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.