Keen Co: Part-Time Marketing Manager
New York, NY 10018
Keen Company, an award winning Off-Broadway theater now in our 20th Season, seeks a part-time Marketing Manager to work as a member of Team Keen under the leadership of Artistic Director, Jonathan Silverstein.
The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and enthusiastic about theater and connecting with audiences. A love of donuts is a plus. Basic understanding or proficiency in Google suite, Adobe suite, Mailchimp, Squarespace, and social media managers (like Hootsuite or Buffer) is strongly encouraged.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Researching, organizing, and implementing all marketing and branding efforts for the company’s two mainstage shows and programing. Including staying current on trends, setting goals, mapping out strategies, and following through on projects.
- Content creation and management for all social media platforms – primarily Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Including timely responses to comments and interactions.
- Design and management of internal eblasts through Mailchimp.
- Managing, scheduling, and updating outside vendor eblasts (such as Ticket Central) and ticket platforms (such as TodayTix).
- Helping to updating Keen Company’s website through Squarespace.
- Maintaining and creating digital ads for Google, Facebook, Instagram stories, etc.
- Helping to create necessary programs, flyers, and images through InDesign and Photoshop.
- Spearheading and editing videos for season announcements, grants, holidays, etc.
- Working with our graphic designer on key art, postcards, and poster designs.
Keen’s offices are in midtown Manhattan, with general hours of 11am-6pm. The Marketing Manager will be expected to work two full days, or the equivalent of 14-16 hours a week. This is a part-time salaried position, starting at $320/wk or $16,640/yr.
Keen welcomes all candidates to apply. Email cover letters and resumes to [email protected] with “Marketing Manager – Full Name” in the subject line. For more on Keen Company, check out the website at www.keencompany.org as well as @keencompany on all social platforms.
August 1, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to info…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.