Freelance Animators/Graphic Designers, Videographers, And Video Editors
New York, NY 10036
Marathon Digital is a digital marketing company that represents prominent influencers and revolutionary brands on Broadway and beyond. We are seeking project-based freelance animators, graphic designers, videographers, and video editors.
Freelance Animators/Graphic Designers, Videographers, and Video Editors can be tasked with the following:
- Filming coverage of theater events (e.g. opening nights rehearsals), sit-down interviews, behind the scenes sizzles, and other miscellaneous projects.
- Brainstorming and designing eye-catching motion graphics
- Editing film footage into dynamic, captivating video content for social media platforms
- Coordinating with account management team to oversee deliverable timelines for created content
- Extending brand aesthetic to fit specific social campaigns
The ideal candidates is:
- At least Intermediate-level in AfterEffects and Premiere Pro. Knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite platforms is a plus.
- Reliable, creative, intuitive and self-starting
- Passionate about the live entertainment space and storytelling
- Pumped about collaborating with other professionals
- Ready to jump into any project with a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Collaborate in the creative development of digital strategy and execution for client campaigns
- Coordinate with account management team to oversee deliverable timelines for created content
- Extend brand aesthetic to fit specific social campaigns
- Maintain most up-to-date requirements for social platform creative content
- Resize and manipulate creative assets to fit social sizes
- Organize company and client creative assets
- For Graphic Design: 2+ years digital design experience with an emphasis in social media content creation
- For Video: 3-5 years of videography and video editing experience
- A passion for and a knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- A deep technical understanding and strong computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of content geared toward app and mobile technologies
- HTML, Premiere Pro, iMovie, and other video editing program experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, design, social media marketing or relevant field
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Must be able to problem solve on the fly and prioritize given tasks
- Must be comfortable with working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
We would really like you to…
- Be positive
- Be collaborative
- Be independent
- Be detail oriented
- Be friendly
- Take initiative
- Have a sense of humor!
- Have a passion for live entertainment and performing arts
HOW TO APPLY