Clinician Engagement Analyst
New York, NY 10017
What is Nomad?
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
The Clinician Engagement Analyst will play a starring role executing and planning ways to better serve our clinicians. This will entail:
● Handling all communication via phone, email, and chat to prepare travel nurse’s applications
● Working with our travel nurses and tirelessly solving their issues
● Being the eyes and ears of Nomad and always finding opportunities to improve the customer experience
● Collaborating with the Nomad Product team to translate front-line insights into new products and services
● Embracing an “all hands on deck” culture How will you get started at Nomad?
In your first six weeks at Nomad you will:
● Gain a thorough understanding of the Nomad Health end-to-end experience and business model
● Develop a deep familiarity with the temporary clinician staffing market, its key stakeholders, and its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
● Understand what motivates people and organizations to engage in this market
● Understand the various interaction points between clinicians and clients on the Nomad platform
● Be responsible for all customer questions and issues via phone, email, and chat
● Support travel nurses throughout their journey from job search to working an assignment
In your first six months at Nomad you will:
● Have a full understanding of the healthcare staffing market
● Help design and establish a successful operations and customer success workflow that delights our customers in a timely fashion and improves Nomad’s placement rate
● Become the Nomad expert on solving customer questions, issues, and complaints
Of course, over this timeframe, the product and the company’s needs will change, so your role will also evolve with time — with a sharp eye towards your professional development and personal satisfaction.
Who will you work with?
As a critical, early member of the Nomad team, you will interact frequently with members of the Operations, Account Management, Business Development and Product teams.
Who are you?
- You are an energetic, highly-personable, business driver who thrives on delighting customers
- You enjoy identifying problems and designing scalable solutions
- You are very organized and detail oriented
- You are a strong communicator and have a knack for helping people solve their problems
- You are eager to work in a changing, high-growth startup
- You have previous operations, customer success, or project management experience and ideally start-up experience
- You have 0-2 year of work experience in a relevant role
- You are fun to hang out with and can’t wait to join our team!
June 17, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY