Summer Administrative Internship: IT
Roundabout Theatre Company
New York, NY 10018
SUMMER INTERNSHIPS run from June to August and are full-time, paid positions. IT Interns will share in the daily organizational and artistic operations and attend weekly seminars with members of Roundabout’s senior staff. Interns are paid the hourly rate of minimum wage: $15/hour. The IT internship’s typical work hours are Monday-Friday, 12pm-8pm.
For more details about the internship program and positions listed above, please visit: www.roundabouttheatre.org/education/get-involved/internships.
To submit an application for an IT internship, please email [email protected] with the following:
· A subject line with IT-10519
· Your resume
· Your cover letter
· A completed application form. Please visit our website to download this form: https://www.roundabouttheatre.org/education/career-training/internships/.
Applications will only be considered if they are submitted according to the instructions above.
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at Roundabout Theatre Company is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe diversity in our teammates is paramount to our success as a not-for-profit theatre serving all communities in New York.
If you have any questions regarding the Career Development Program at Roundabout Theatre Company, please email: [email protected]
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Responsibilities include assisting the IT Support Team with the following:
· Learning how to troubleshoot IT issues and resolve service requests.
· Providing technical support in person and over the phone as needed.
· Assisting the IT department in deploying, upgrading, and repairing computers, printers, phones, and peripherals.
· Working closely with the IT team to maintain our IT documentation surrounding daily tasks and major issues/projects.
· Assisting web development team members in keeping our in-house application running and our website bug-free.
Experience/understanding of basic computer operations is a must:
· Mac OS
· Networking technologies and protocols, such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and remote-access (VPN, etc.)
· Microsoft Windows OS (10 and beyond)
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Support and troubleshooting PC Hardware/Software
· Imaging and provisioning Workstation
· Active Directory
· Office 365 Administration
· Virtualization (VMWare)
· Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Able to travel between multiple sites within the Theater District.
· Able to work in confined spaces.
Please note, we do not have other internships available at this time.
June 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.