House Manager For The Mountains Look Different (Mint Theater Company)
Mint Theater Company
New York, NY 10036
Mint Theater Company is seeking (a) House Manager(s) for THE MOUNTAINS LOOK DIFFERENT by Micheál mac Liammóir at Theatre Row. Shifts run May 30th through July 14th with possible extension through July 28th.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30pm
Wednesdays, Saturdays, & Sundays at 2:00pm
The House Manager arrives one hour prior to curtain and stays until all Mint patrons have left the front-of-house area (3 to 3.5 hours per shift). Pay is $55 per shift. Seven shifts per week to be covered by one House Manager or split between two. Regular schedule preferred.
Mint’s House Managers are the face of Mint Theater Company at each performance and help to create a welcoming environment for Mint patrons.
· Courteously provides information to patrons, exhibiting professionalism in all interactions with patrons, production personnel and venue staff
· Supervises volunteer ushers, providing procedure orientation and guidance
· Follows front-of-house procedures and uses appropriate lines of communication and teamwork involving box office, venue management, and Stage Manager
· Assists patrons with purchasing books and Mint branded merchandise, following procedures as directed by Mint management
· Keeps the front-of-house area neat and orderly, taking care to organize Mint marketing collateral and merchandise
· Uses creativity to quickly solve immediate problems and takes responsibility for following up with supervisors when further guidance is needed
· Composes and sends nightly reports by email as directed
The ability to stand, climb stairs, and move quickly around the venue is required to perform the House Manager functions.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to [email protected].
May 30, 2019 – July 14, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.