McKinsey CMO Group
New York, NY
Our client is looking for a passionate and intuitive New York-based Sales Coordinator who will work under the direction of the VP of Sales and Marketing and alongside a dynamic group of Sr. Sales Strategists, Marketing Strategists as well as C-Suite Executives. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly committed and motivated individual looking to join a growing organization. You will work at our fast-paced and lively office in lower Manhattan with a diverse and amazing team that truly embodies the “work hard, play hard” attitude.
The ideal candidate is interested in future growth within the company and is invested in developing long-term relationships with our existing portfolio of enterprise-level clients, as well as startups with innovative new businesses. You must be a self-starter with a proactive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skill. You must be highly organized, have superior time management skills and can keep up with aggressive deadlines to ensure the successful delivery of solutions to our clients.
- Assist the VP of Sales & Marketing with operational tasks including, but not limited to, managing calendars, taking and organizing detailed meeting notes, coordinating team members for projects and new sales contracts.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to the internal team through regular calls and reports.
- Ensure all status reports are up-to-date.
- Identify and foster opportunities to add value to existing business engagements and ensure growth and multi-year engagements.
- Ensure our clients get the best possible experience, from the warm welcome to the follow-ups by forward-thinking, quick responses and thoughtful interactions.
- Qualify new leads to determine the viability of the product, and assist the sales team with internal team tasks to determine budgets, resources, and timelines.
- Help craft proposals and assist with the drafting of contracts.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to create outreach and lead generation strategies.
- Analyze marketing lead generation data.
- Attend networking events and act as a representative of our client to help grow their network
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Proficient in Google & Microsoft Office suites
- Proven ability to manage calendars effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and a high-level of critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to aggressively manage all aspects of new business opportunities
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Passionate about client services and building key relationships
- High interest in technology and mobile app design & development a plus
- Digital strategy & product management experience a plus
- Regular use of CRM software a plus (Base CRM preferred)
April 9, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 0000016a-0334-d94c-abeb-c375355d0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.