Remote Vectorworks Renderer
You Want What? Productions INC
Englewood, CO 80110
You Want What? Productions, INC
Remote Vectorworks Renderer Job Description
You Want What? Productions, Inc. is an independent set design / build / rental shop working for corporate events, theater, film, theme parks, museums and retail. It’s a fast-paced and engaging environment—no two projects are ever the same (and that’s the way we like it). Founded by Nick Kargel in 2007, YWW steadily grows in reach and reputation in the production community.
The Remote Renderer works at their own location, reporting to the President. The primary duty is the production of computer-generated models and renderings for project proposals using Vectorworks software. The majority of renders involve YWW’s modular rental scenery for corporate events; others may be of custom scenery for a wide variety of clients. The designs will be led by the President, with levels of collaboration according to the needs of the project and the development of the collaborative process. A successful candidate will be able to quickly (within a day or two of request) produce attractive renders according to a design brief and respond to notes to fine tune the work.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position (1099). Amount of work will be variable and flexible. This is a remote work position. Pay offer is $20 / hr.
- Demonstrable skill in Vectorworks 3D modeling and rendering
- Computer capable of running appropriate software
- Experience and understanding of entertainment scenery production and design
- Ability to work in a time-efficient manner
- Ability to work both with limited supervision and in close collaboration
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Scheduling flexibility to accommodate demand
Useful Bonus Qualifications
1. Professional license of Vectorworks software
2. Experience in Cinema 4D
Email cover letter, resume, portfolio images and any supporting documents. The position will remain open until filled. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000169-abc0-d799-ad7b-ebe2ec510000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.