Spring & Summer Internship
Brooklyn, NY 11228
Acting Out is Brooklyn’s Premier Acting School! We specialize in acting and musical theatre classes for ages 5-17, as well as private lessons in voice, piano, guitar and audition preparation. We also cater to all performing arts high schools and middle schools throughout the five boroughs with audition preparation. In July, we produce a Musical Theatre Bootcamp, as well as a variety of different acting and musical theatre workshops in August. We are currently seeking a internship candidate for the remainder of our school year and the summer. Interning with us can possibly lead to teaching or assistant teaching positions, as well.
The ideal candidate will:
– have experience with theatre and/or educational theatre
– enjoy working with children from ages 5-17
– have a sense of humor
– theatre degree not required, but it a plus
– be collaborative and open-minded
– have a flexible schedule
– be willing to travel to southwest Brooklyn
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
– costume organization and coordination
– set & prop maintenance and light building (craft project-esque)
– light & sound board operation
– organizing and general maintenance of studio space
– stage management skills not required, but are a plus
We would like this person to begin at the beginning of April. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to link. We hope to hear from you soon!
April 1, 2019 – August 23, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000169-82e6-d799-ad7b-e3e68a100000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.