Tailor/Draper -Men’s Department
New York City Ballet
New York, NY 10023
NEW YORK CITY BALLET
The New York City Ballet is accepting applications for a Tailor/Draper to be responsible for all draping, tailoring, pattern making and cutting for our men’s department, including all new productions and rebuilding & refurbishing of existing productions.
- Excellent tailoring, draping, pattern making & cutting skills;
- Excellent organization & time management skills;
- Knowledge & experience with men’s clothes/costumes;
- Good sewing skills; machine & hand sewing;
- Experience with ballet costumes & stretch fabric a plus;
- Full time, union position; 35 hours a week.
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please submit your resume, portfolio and references to:
Reference “Tailor/Draper” in the subject line.
No Phone Calls Please.
New York City Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to JHadley…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.