Pan Asian Repertory Theatre
New York, NY 10018
Pan Asian Repertory Theatre seeks a Grants Assistant who is self–motivated, eager to learn, with some non–profit experience, to begin immediately. Founded in 1977, Pan Asian Rep is the award-winning, pioneer Asian American theatre company on the East Coast. Programming includes Mainstage productions, Training Labs, Developmental Readings and Nuworks Series.
Grants Assistant will work with Tisa Chang (Founding Artistic Producing Director) with responsibility for Government/Foundation applications, final reports, and individual donors.
This is a Part-Time or Full-time Position (5 days). Salary plus standard fringes, paid holidays & vacation weeks. Pan Asian is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds (regardless of socio-economic status, race/ethnicity, gender presentation, or sexuality), ages, and abilities to apply.
– Maintain ongoing & new grant applications, interim/final reports, and portal updates for city, state, federal, and foundations; research new sources to support diverse programming.
– Assist with Gala dinner, individual donors, attend outside events as needed.
– Be familiar with and support Pan Asian programming.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience working professionally in arts-related field or equivalent.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, & Publisher) and social media (Facebook and Instagram).
– Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
– Room to grow. Should respect tradition and legacy, can commit for the long term.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, a writing sample, and contact information for three professional references to Tisa Chang at [email protected]
March 1, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to info…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.