New York, NY 10001
TheaterWorksUSA is seeking candidates for a full-time employee with responsibility for administrative functions related to the company’s national touring productions that serve more than 1.3 million young people in 440 communities each year throughout North America.
The Tour Administrator is a key member of the Touring Department responsible for:
· Managing the contracting process with presenters and venues for all TWUSA productions. Implementing and maintaining an efficient and accurate system of creating, tracking, and executing ingoing and outgoing contracts related to our productions. Coordinate with colleagues and clients to insure the entire process for each engagement, including the monitoring of deposits and payments (both payable and receivable), is timely and complete.
· Creating and distributing audience attendance reports to class trip venues on a regular schedule including, at least, two weeks prior to the performance date and the day prior to each performance date.
· Collect and record audience attendance statistics, offering suggestions for deepening and expanding our data collection efforts.
· Updating and maintaining accurate digital and on-site systems for each touring route. Maintaining, while improving the accuracy and functionality of, client and venue records in our Salesforce database.
· Assisting the touring department in identifying opportunities to maximize bookings, expand in to new markets, and track data related to cancellations and unfulfilled engagements.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Goal-driven team player.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
· Proficiency with Salesforce and/or Patron Manager a plus.
· Undergraduate degree preferred.
Compensation package includes a comprehensive range of benefits and is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
TheaterWorksUSA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Position is available immediately.
Please submit a resume along with cover letter with salary expectations.
February 20, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000169-079c-df87-a77b-87dd39a40000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.