New York, NY 10036
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in Broadway and live entertainment, is looking for a Media Manager to join our Media Department. The Media Manager will be responsible for media sales for all aspects of media to our clients, including strategy, planning and executing campaigns across all channels with site specific buys, networks, rich media, video and mobile channels.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a high level of experience to provide strategic buying and integration with all media initiatives. This candidate must be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with media professionals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create and present media proposals on advertising strategy, including timings and cost breakdowns to client services team and direct clients
· Prepare, develop, execute and monitor media plans for clients
· Negotiate and implement media campaigns for a variety of clients
· Maintain working relationships with media vendors, while pushing them to meet timelines and campaign objectives
· Optimize media exposures within budget parameters
· Administer and lead all media buys including monitoring, reconciling and posting
· Work alongside the Account Supervisor and Media Director to execute desired media strategy and pitch appropriate media solutions
· Research and maintain record of trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
· Maximize media spend across the board by negotiating special rates and leveraging full media dollar spend for all agencies clientele
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, advertising, or similar subject
- 3-5 years’ experience in traditional and digital media buying
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have attention to detail and possess logical thinking skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and in person presentation skills a must
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Interest in entertainment, especially Broadway/Off-Broadway a plus
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Media Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to careers…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.