Treasure Trunk Theatre
Brooklyn, NY 11201
About Treasure Trunk Theatre:
Treasure Trunk Theatre is a nurturing place for children to develop and expand their creative energies while learning valuable skills in communication, teamwork, and confidence. Through the theatrical arts, children will learn to use their bodies, voices, and imaginations to express themselves and be connected with the world around them. We offer classes, camps, and birthday parties to children ages 6months to 8years at our flagship location in Brooklyn Heights and pop up locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Hoboken.
Treasure Trunk Theatre Program Assistant Position
Seeking an individual who will provide a high level of support to the CEO and Program Director.
Possess a proactive attitude and exceptional organizational skills and ability to coordinate calendars together with managing ever-changing schedules.
Be a team player willing to jump in and lend a hand with the running of a small business: including craft prep, maintaining cleanliness of studio space, and organizing stock supplies. – Estimated ~10hrs/week with possibility to increase to additional hours in the future as the company grows. Workload fluctuates depending on the time of year, flexibility to work additional hours when needed is a huge plus.
– There is a possibility to also join our team as a teaching artist.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be computer proficient, and comfortable with Gmail, Word, Excel, & MailChimp
• Additional bonus for experience with WordPress, Pages, and Social Media Paid Ads
• Have a background in theatre and/or children’s programming
• Have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Have excellent grammar and writing skills
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Be able to multi-task
• Be able to work quickly and under pressure
• Be proactive and team oriented
• Have a “no job too big or too small” attitude
• Work with CEO & Program Director to update lesson plans for upcoming classes and camps
• Print all materials for each class and camp
• Coordinate props/costumes & books for each semester and make deliveries a few times per semester to change and replenish supplies
• Keep class descriptions and other important website info up to date
• Help manage shared calendars
• Assist with maintenance of website
• Maintain email database of clients
• Assist with general upkeep and organization of Treasure Trunk Studio which includes supply replenishment, craft material organization, and essential daily cleaning of studio space, entry way, and restroom
• Attend weekly in-person meetings with CEO & Program Director
January 28, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000168-6416-d104-affe-76d6315d0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.