Walnut Street Theatre
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Walnut Street Theatre, America’s Oldest Theatre, seeks a Communications Manager.
Responsibilities include all aspects of Public Relations:
– Developing and pitching stories about the theatre, its productions, the Theatre School and other events to local and national media
– Copywriting for all PR
– Creating Playbill copy and select marketing materials, including news releases and web stories
– Coordinating media interviews
– Arranging photo shoots.
– Posting and maintaining the theatre’s social media platforms
– Supervising Public Relations apprentice
The position also participates in media buying, signage and events/promotions.
Candidates should have solid experience in PR with excellent written/verbal communications and computer skills. Graphic design, Photoshop, and Final Cut experience a plus. Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Cover letter and resume may be submitted to Ed Gilchrist, Director of Marketing and Public Relations of Walnut Street Theatre via: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. EOE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to walnutstreettheatrejobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.