Product Specialist – On The Stage
On The Stage – an Artech Holdings, LLC Product
New York, NY 10019
ON THE STAGE is looking for a new member to our Product Team. The right person for this job will have strong verbal communication skills, excellent phone skills, and is comfortable both making and receiving calls and interacting with clients. This position is a customer service position with a strong sales component.
ON THE STAGE is a complete logistical solution for producers of the live arts, from school drama departments, to community and regional theaters, to independent troupes and companies. Integrated ticketing and merchandise sales. Fully interactive seating assignment. Reporting at the click of a button. Customized production websites. Broadway’s best practices made easy-and free of charge for the producing school or company. Plus complete design and marketing packages to take outreach to the next level. ON THE STAGE streamlines the business of live arts so creatives can focus on the show.
- Extensive communication with existing clients in the form of emails and phone calls.
- Work collaboratively with the ON THE STAGE development and sales teams to find creative ways to increase client and patron engagement with the platform to increase client retention.
- Tracking clients’ ticket sales and marketing strategies in an effort to help our clients maximize their use of the platform to increase ticket sales across all channels
- Work closely under the supervision of the Senior Client Specialist to optimize all clients.
- Self-motivated: can jump into given projects and know when to ask questions
- Ability to juggle and shift multiple priorities simultaneously: this position will be engaging with clients in different stages of product implementation at all times
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in a fast-paced, rewarding working environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and proficiency with Google Suite (specifically Gmail and Drive)
- Prior sales experience, preferably working with clients long-term and establishing relationships, or an interest in sales
- Customer support and/or customer service experience
- Prior experience in a box office or with a ticketing platform
- Proficiency in Mac OS
- An interest in theatre or the performing arts
- This is a full time salaried position with a bonus structure.
- Some nights and weekends may be required
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter and your current resume
About ARTech Holdings, LLC
ON THE STAGE is part of ARTech Holdings, LLC, a technology incubator with a mission to support the Live Arts by adapting best-in-class business tech solutions for Arts and Entertainment application. Sounds complicated, but it’s really quite simple: we believe that theatre and the performing arts make the world a better, richer, and more humane place, so we want to help artists succeed.
What makes us think we understand what they need? Just the combo of the near dozen startups our founders have taken from zero to multimillion-dollar sales and the three Tony awards (plus an Olivier and a Drama League, for good measure)that one of them has won for his work as a Broadway and West End Producer.
We wholeheartedly reject the idea that artists should have to struggle in order be considered legitimate or successful. Our web-based tools and service offerings help performers and performing arts producers easily, strategically, and professionally manage the business aspects of their projects and careers.
Salary: $33,500.00 to $35,000.00 /year
February 4, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000168-5867-d5e1-ad7c-faf7bc3b0000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.