Patron Services Associate
George Street Playhouse
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
George Street Playhouse is looking for a select few individuals to serve as part-time (approx. 20-30 hours) Patron Relations Associates. Ideal candidates will be passionate about theatre and aspire to be an integral part of the team for our entire 2018-2019 season (August-May).
Associates will be responsible for the following:
- Sell and distribute both single tickets and subscriptions using ticketing software
- Handle customer service inquiries and resolve issues
- Provide insightful knowledge concerning our organization as well as our productions
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Assist with administrative assignments, primarily in regards to Marketing and Sales
- Serve as the face of George Street Playhouse during box office hours
Candidates should be charismatic, comfortable on the telephone, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking and attention to detail are crucial. Basic computer skills are a must, training on ticketing software will be provided.
Looking to hire associates to cover regular business hours, evenings and weekends. Candidates do not necessarily need to be available for all possible shifts.
To apply for this position, please e-mail cover letter, resume, and references to Molly Sullivan, Sales and Patron Relations Manager. No phone calls please.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000168-3f04-d646-a5ff-ff7644910000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.