Royal Caribbean Productions
North Miami, FL 33181
Vocal Director will be responsible for teaching vocal arrangements from one or more of Royal Caribbean’s existing production shows. Qualifications & responsibilities are, but not limited to:
– Must be mature, enthusiastic and organized professionals with excellent communication skills
– Must have a minimum of 5 years’ of professional experience as a vocal director, musical director and/or vocal coach
– Must read music and be proficient on piano
– Ability to comprehend musical direction & intent of existing RCCL Production Shows
– Ability to interpret and convey varied musical styles, such as contemporary, pop and musical theatre
– Ability to coach singers in order for singers to accomplish success in their shows (as needed)
– Must be willing to work with 4 – 8 singers and 8 – 20 dancers per cast
– Willing to learn studio audio console for daily runs and final run through
– Willing to utilize minimal computer skills for sending daily schedules and emails, etc.
– Travel and accommodations provided
– Projects vary from 2 to 10 weeks per project throughout the year
– Immediate opening 2/11/19 – 4/5/19
– Work Location – RCCL Production Studio, North Miami, FL
Please submit only one email with your picture, resume and video link showing your piano/coaching skills to: RCCLRehearsalStaffing@gmail.com.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we will only be replying to select candidates for a phone interview.
February 11, 2019 – December 31, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to RCCLRehearsalStaffing…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.