The Oxbridge Group
New York, NY 10022
You will be an integral part of collegial team that works directly with several Managing Directors on all aspects of the executive search process. Your responsibilities including but are not limited to: creating pitch materials for new clients, internet research, sourcing candidates for current and future mandates, database management, coordinating interview schedules, client deliverables and general office administration. You will wear many hats in this position, and individuals with a proactive and forward thinking mindset are encouraged to apply. There is definitely potential for advancement in responsibilities and long term employment with this well established and well known firm!
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to work well alone and as a member of a team
· Detail oriented and pride in accuracy of work product
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and multitask at a fast pace with accuracy
· Versatile, motivated, with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
About the Company
· Opportunity to join one of the leading US executive search firms for Wall Street executives.
· With offices in New York and Los Angeles, we specialize in finding top talent for positions in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Corporate Development and Investor Relations.
January 14, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to clundgren…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.