Atlantic Theater Company
New York, NY 10011
Atlantic Theater Company, a non-profit Off-Broadway theater, seeks a Development Assistant to join its team. Assistant will report directly to the Director of Development and will demonstrate a strong commitment to helping the team meet financial goals, keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple activities and priorities simultaneously.
· Take direct responsibility for gift processing and Raiser’s Edge database management.
· Work with Finance team to reconcile contributed income and prepare for annual audit.
· Fulfill all development house seat requests for Patrons and institutional funders.
· Write acknowledgment letters for all gifts received.
· Assist with day-of preparations for cultivation events. Occasional nights and weekends required.
· Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of related experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to interact with staff members and donors at all levels.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience working with Raiser’s Edge and financial data preferred.
This is an entry-level, full-time position with salary and benefits included. Email cover letter, resume, and expected salary range to Anna Frenkel at firstname.lastname@example.org with Development Assistant in the subject line. No phone calls.
EOE. For more information about Atlantic, please visit: www.atlantictheater.org.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.