Stage Door Attendant
Second Stage Theater
New York, NY 10036
Second Stage Theater seeks responsible team member to work as Stage Door Attendant at the Tony Kiser Theater. Second Stage Theater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
Description & Requirements
· Responsible for efficiently opening and closing the building including arming and disarming the security system.
· Monitoring and logging all occupants entering and exiting the building.
· Signing for and internally tracking packages and deliveries.
· Coordinating parking and deliveries at the Stage Door with Production.
· Establish a welcoming and secure environment.
· Working closely with Production and Facilities Staff to maintain the Lobby Areas.
· Prior experience as a door attendant, security personnel, receptionist or similar.
· Must be professional, responsible, and punctual.
· Experience in the theater industry a plus.
· This is a part-time, on-call position paid at $16/hour.
· Hours vary based on production.
To Apply: email brief cover letter and resume (PDF preferred) and references to [email protected] with the subject line “Kiser Stage Door Attendant.” No phone calls please.
January 7, 2019 – February 28, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.