Bond Theatrical Group
New York, NY 10018
BOND THEATRICAL GROUP is a Booking, Marketing and Publicity team of experienced and dedicated industry professionals specializing in live theatrical experiences in North America.
An Account Associate is an important member of the BOND THEATRICAL GROUP team, working in collaboration with the Presidents, VP of Marketing and Publicity and Account Managers on all aspects of Marketing, Publicity and Revenue Management for shows on tour and on Broadway. We approach all projects strategically as an office and encourage open and free exchange of ideas among team members.
The primary responsibility of an Account Associate is assisting colleagues on a variety of marketing and publicity activities for touring Broadway productions and other live entertainment projects across North America. Position requires some knowledge of touring Broadway markets and the ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and positively with all industry colleagues.
Current clients include Anastasia, Blue Man Group, Cats, The Color Purple, Dear Evan Hansen, Diana (Broadway & Tour), Djembe, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, Escape to Margaritaville, Fiddler on the Roof, Girl from the North Country, Jesus Christ Superstar, Once on this Island, Spamilton, The Band’s Visit, The Prom, Torch Song and marketing services for The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.
The Account Associate works with Presidents, VP of Marketing and Publicity and alongside Account Managers on the following:
· Maintaining and assisting on show campaigns including development of marketing materials, budgets and timelines
· Collaborating with marketing and publicity directors across the country to coordinate and implement show marketing and publicity strategy both strategically and operationally
· Maintaining revenue projections for each project in conjunction with the Bond Theatrical Group operations team
· Using data analysis to inform strategy and subsequent operational implementation
· Generally assisting the office on a variety of projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal, creative and analytical skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
· Knowledge and proficiency of InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)
· Ability to maintain a positive team approach to working with co-workers, industry colleagues and clients.
Bond Theatrical Group strives to provide a dynamic work environment in which duties and responsibilities may shift to the strengths and interests of the team. Employees should be motivated by a fast-paced environment and a team of creative and motivated professionals.
Bond Theatrical Group is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits are provided in accordance with the Bond Theatrical Group employee handbook.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and experience most closely match our requirements. Please, no phone calls.
January 2, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to info…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.