Social Media and Marketing Intern – STAGE Network
The STAGE Network
New York, NY 10036
STAGE Network, the first streaming network dedicated to the entire world of theatre (featuring original series, films, reality shows, live performance, documentaries, and television shows) is currently seeking a Social Media and Marketing Intern.
Hours: Part Time – varying
•primarily responsible for social media account management, community management, monitoring, and content research on all social media accounts, blogs, forums, and microsites that require social engagement and community management.
•The Social Media and Marketing Intern will also be responsible for making decisions regarding social media programs, industry trends, and audience engagement. This position collaborates closely with the creative director and communications team members.
• This individual will be responsible for content research and making relevant content suggestions and contributions.
• This individual will be responsible for posting to social media
• This individual will be responsible for community management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other campaign with forums, blogs, YouTube, and future social media channels; and running contests with any community aspects.
• This individual must have strong editorial & writing skills to assist with social copy as needed.
• This individual will be responsible for monitoring trending topics across social media platforms, theaters across the country, and The Broadway community.
•Must have a strong foundation, and knowledge of theatre/Broadway current news and gossip, as well as a general understanding of theatre history. Must be able to apply this knowledge, offering insights based on data reporting and social listening tools.
•In other words, the perfect candidate would be a theatre geek who satisfies all of the above requirements.
• This position will be responsible for developing and managing social media campaigns and contests designed to increase our social presence and followers
• Experience with Social Listening, Posting, and Analytics tools.
• can demonstrate high level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
• Prior related experience
• Prior experience with Facebook Tools
•Prior experience with Twitter and Instagram Tools
• Prior experience with Social Listening Tools
• Prior experience with Social Posting Tools
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), including great grammar skills/spelling (very important)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
January 21, 2019 – April 28, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000167-fb96-ddaf-a377-ff964d460000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.