The Pekoe Group
New York, NY 10036
The Pekoe Group is a full-service theatrical marketing and advertising agency in New York City.
We are currently looking for a PROMOTIONS INTERN to join our team for winter/spring 2019.
Duties will include:
- Conducting general research and creating/updating spreadsheets
- Maintaining lists and contacts
- Coordinating promotional partnerships with local organizations and businesses
- Implementing targeted grassroots outreach via email and phone
- Assisting in creation of reports for client meetings
- Supporting full-time marketing & promotions staff in various projects
- General office tasks, including answering phones and running errands
- Reporting to Marketing Director
Here are our requirements:
- You are extremely detail-oriented
- You are self-motivated and proactive
- You can manage your time & priorities well in a fast-paced enviroment
- You have the ability to multitask and learn quickly
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Compensation: School credit OR if no school credit, $15/hour
You will also have access to free tickets to our clients’ shows, free snacks and an awesome workplace!
Commitment: 3 days per week (office hours are 10am-6pm, Monday through Friday)
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line: “Promotions Intern.”
No phone calls, faxes, or visits, please.
For more info, visit: ThePekoeGroup.com
January 15, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jessica…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.