Business Management Associate
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Finance Friend, founded by Melanie Hopkins, provides business management services and financial consulting to small businesses, nonprofits, and early stage startups across a wide range of industries.
The Business Management Associate will play a significant role in ensuring timely and accurate data processing for clients. This position will report to the Founder and CEO.
• Perform Quickbooks data entry for clients as needed.
• Prepare and proof client payrolls.
• Process client invoices, check requests, expense reports, and follow up on unsubstantiated charges.
• Maintain digital files for all clients.
• Reconcile clients’ accounts on a monthly basis and follow up on discrepancies and anomalies.
• Provide additional client administrative support, as needed.
• Provide general administrative support to the CEO, as needed.
• 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience required.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Proficiency with Quickbooks Online required; as well as comfort learning and working within different databases and systems.
• Professional telephone manner and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent detail orientation proofreading skills.
• Interest in the entrepreneurship (including having a side hustle!) a plus.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. In your cover letter, be sure to address your level of familiarity with Quickbooks and tell us something about yourself that we wouldn’t know from your resume.
Please list: Business Management Associate in the subject line.
February 1, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to financefriendjobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.