Product Manager – On The Stage
Artech Holdings, LLC
New York, NY 10019
Product Manager – ON THE STAGE – An Online Ticketing Platform
ON THE STAGE is looking for a new member to our Product Team. This is a full-time position
ON THE STAGE is a complete logistical solution for producers of the live arts, from school drama departments, to community and regional theaters, to independent troupes and companies. Customized production websites. Integrated ticketing and merchandise sales. Fully interactive seating assignment. Reporting at the click of a button. Broadway’s best practices made easy-and free of charge for the producing school or company. Plus complete design and marketing packages to take outreach to the next level. ON THE STAGE streamlines the business so creatives can focus on the show.
ON THE STAGE is part of Artech Holdings LLC a technology incubator and holding company focused on bringing best in class technologies to the live arts. As a successful, growing technology incubator the right employees will have the opportunity for limitless growth at our firm.
- Working closely with Product VP on the continued growth and reach of ON THE STAGE
- Optimizing all clients – from those in the on boarding process through long-standing clients, by identifying every opportunity to help each client optimize their patrons: online ticket sales, walk up sales, marketing, and overall engagement with the product, all in an effort to increase client revenue and ensure client longevity
- Own the Product and the Department: manage Product Specialists and Interns in coordinating client help requests and notifications, merchandise requests, marketing packages, site creation, and patron e-blasts
- Developing internal department strategies to up sale optional product features
- Work collaboratively with the marketing department on strategies that maximize client use of the platform and its features to increase ticketing and merchandise sales
- Work collaboratively with the ON THE STAGE marketing and sales teams to find creative ways to increase client and patron engagement with the platform
- Work closely with the Development Team on product revisions, updates, and rollouts. Identify and communicate trends and requests to the DevTeam that may translate to future product revisions and/or features
- Maintain and manage a select portfolio of ON THE STAGE clients
- Commission/Bonus-based sales experience. Prior sales experience, preferably in establishing/curating client relationships and maintaining clients long-term
- Experience managing a staff of 2-5 individuals
- Ability to juggle and shift multiple priorities simultaneously: this position will be engaging with clients in different stages of product implementation at all times
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and proficiency (Google Suite, specifically Gmail and GoogleDrive)
- Previous product management experience, preferably during product growth stage
- Prior experience working in a SalesForce environment
- Prior experience in a traditional box office or with any ticketing platform
- Practical understanding/working knowledge of databases (MySQL, etc.)
- Mac proficiency
- An interest in theatre or the performing arts
- Basic understanding of project management
- This is a full time, salaried position
- Base salary, plus generous bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter and your current resume.
About ARTech Holdings, LLC
ARTech Holdings, LLC is a technology incubator with a mission to support the Live Arts by adapting best-in-class business tech solutions for Arts and Entertainment application. Sounds complicated, but it’s really quite simple: we believe that theatre and the performing arts make the world a better, richer, and more humane place, so we want to help artists succeed.
What makes us think we understand what they need? Just the combo of the near dozen startups our founders have taken from zero to multimillion-dollar sales and the three Tony awards (plus an Olivier and a Drama League, for good measure)that one of them has won for his work as a Broadway and West End Producer.
We wholeheartedly reject the idea that artists should have to struggle in order be considered legitimate or successful. Our web-based tools and service offerings help performers and performing arts producers easily, strategically, and professionally manage the business aspects of their projects and careers.
January 7, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to 00000167-c874-d631-a5ff-cd758d780000…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.