Digital Media Analyst
New York, NY 10012
ABOUT LAPLACA COHEN
LaPlaca Cohen helps world-leading cultural and creative organizations build powerful connections and achieve greater impact. We provide strategy, branding, design, and advertising solutions and have been privileged to work with an unrivaled roster of leading museums, performing arts organizations, architecture firms, universities, orchestras, dance companies, botanical gardens, and foundations for over 20 years. Current clients include the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York Botanical Garden, The Frick Collection and the New York Historical Society.
The Media team at LaPlaca Cohen is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to be a leading member of a small team, a creative, rigorous, and nimble group that is dedicated to developing powerful, cutting-edge media, marketing, and audience development strategies. We are looking for an innovative and strategic thinker who helps our clients maximize their impact through reporting on digital campaign analytics and sales trends, and making recommendations based on performance; optimizing SEM strategies; and fine tuning audience profiles and developing creative tactics for social media campaign (re)targeting.
Candidates should have a strong background in digital media, web analytics, social media, and sales analytics and strategy; and SEM. They should combine big picture thinking – such as understanding the client’s goals, metrics, audiences, and future opportunities – with an acute attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
• Lead ongoing analytics for display, programmatic, search and paid social campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to client’s KPIs.
• Manage 3rd party tags and tracking pixels.
• Create and set-up SEM and Google grant campaigns.
• Prepare and present regular reportsand executive summaries of campaign and sales analytics, trends, and recommendations to clients on a regular basis.
• Track effects of online efforts on KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations on how to optimize marketing and media initiatives.
• Lead online research initiatives (i.e. Facebook A/B testing, etc.) to better understand current and potential audience segments.
• Champion viewability assessment, attribution modeling and other analytics processes to ensure clients’ digital ad dollars are spent most effectively.
• Develop and maintain digital audience profiles for each client, based on digital media analytics, web traffic and related research.
• Participate in client- and firm-led audience research studies, and segmentation analyses.
• Keep the agency current on the latest trends in digital media, social media, SEM/SEO, etc. and present these opportunities and strategies within the company and to the clients.
• Attend select conferences and online training sessions to keep up to date on latest tools, research and trends, and present case studies on behalf of the agency.
• Present analytics findings in client meetings and in select new business pitches.
• Collaborate with media team and leadership to develop services and products related to digital and broadcast media analytics.
• 2-3 years experienceof full-time digital media analytics, reporting, and strategy.
• Ability to extract actionable insights from raw data.
• Depth of knowledge of digital marketing and audience trends (preferably in the cultural and/or entertainment worlds).
• Expertise in GoogleAnalytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Google Certification required), Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager, SEMrush, Wordstream, and MOAT (preferred).
• Expertise in Facebook and Instagram promoted posts and other forms of paid social advertising.
• Proficiency at generating and implementing tags and tracking.
• Exceptional research, communication, problem-solving, presentation, and writing skills. Enthusiasm for team building and innovation.
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and collaboratively.Dedication to and passion for the cultural and creative world.
• Proficiency in Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint.
• B.A. required.
· January 2019 start date.
January 7, 2019 –
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to jobs…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.