Human Resource Assistant/Receptionist
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
New York, NY 10023
Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist
HR & Administrative Services
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center Campus.
Reporting to the Director, Administrative and Executive Planning, the Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for all external phone and in-person inquiries to Lincoln Center. The position also provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department and other departments on an as-needed basis.
- Serve as first point of contact for visitors to the Lincoln Center staff. Greet and announce in-person visitors for the 7th and 9th floors and serve as a resource for general Lincoln Center phone inquiries.
- Assist the Human Resources department in the recruitment process including job postings, resume screening, contacting candidates, preparing follow-up correspondence, reference and background checks, data entry and special projects.
- Assist the Assistant Director in interfacing with general services, security, mailroom and other campus personnel to facilitate communication regarding administrative services matters and building operations.
- Assist the Executive and Legal Departments with preparing board packets, materials for meetings and special projects.
- Manage the 9th floor conference room and 146 W. 65th street conference room schedules.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing Fed-Ex and messenger services for the 7th and 9th floors and manage the Lincoln Center employee Lost and Found.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
- 2-3 years of receptionist and administrative support in a fast-paced, high-profile environment. Familiarity with and/or experience working in Human Resources preferred. Experience in a non-profit environment is a plus.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Professional phone demeanor and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be diplomatic and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Must be respectful of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: HR Assistant/Receptionist in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to humanresources…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.