Executive Assistant to the CEO/Production Assistant
Running Subway Productions
New York, NY 10018
Running Subway Productions is a New York-based entertainment production company that conceptualizes, produces, markets and manages iconic productions and museum exhibitions. We are looking for a high-energy and organized executive assistant reporting to the CEO. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to learn and build a career in the entertainment industry and grow with an emerging company. Looking for an immediate start.
• Assist the CEO with his daily needs: Initiating phone calls, follow up emails, setting up meetings, maintaining his calendar and contact list.
• Manage and maintain frequently changing calendars in Mac environment, including detailed meeting and appointment scheduling, coordination of departmental meetings.
•Arrange and confirm travel arrangements – both international and domestic.
• Provide additional support to the production and design department initiatives.
• Create and edit various documents and presentations in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word and Excel as necessary. Occasional basic video editing may also be required.
• Organize and maintain documentation for past, current and future projects.
• Manage the company internship program.
• General office administrative duties including answering and screening calls, ordering office supplies and managing incoming inquiries.
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably within the entertainment industry. Internship experience may apply.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop – Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere a huge plus.
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration (or proven interest) in Design, Media, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Entertainment, Arts or related discipline.
• Strong administrative skills including thorough knowledge of EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD in a Mac environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal directions.
• Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, creative and analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to learn, take initiative and adapt to new responsibilities.
• An interest in entertainment and production preferred.
Immediate start. Compensation based on experience. Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
December 14, 2018 –
Based on Experience
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to Molly…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.