Advertising/Media Planning Intern
The Pekoe Group
New York, NY
The Pekoe Group is a full-service theatrical marketing and advertising agency in New York City.
We are currently looking for an ADVERTISING/MEDIA PLANNING INTERN:
Ideal candidates must have strong communication skills with a mind for thinking strategically and analytically about the world of theatre and advertising.
Duties will include:
- Assist with all aspects of planning and executing advertising needs
- Generate strategic ad campaign ideas to meet the needs of various clients within a defined budget
- Learn how to book ad placements for print, online and outdoor advertisements
- Maintain advertising media plans and flow charts
- Update internal status documents and proactively keep on schedule
- Develop advertising opportunity documents for internal and client review
- Prepare for client meetings
- Navigate publication and outlet media kits and submission portals
Here are our requirements:
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented
- You’re a go-getter and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be motivated and take initiative
- Work well in a group and individually
- All candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· 3 days per week – this is a 3-month (12-week) internship
· Free tickets to shows
· Free snacks
· Awesome work environment (think beer on tap, ping pong, rooftop parties and more)
· Compensation: School credit OR if no school credit, $15 per hour
Email your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Please include “ADVERTISING/MEDIA PLANNING INTERN” in the subject line.
No phone calls or visits, please.
For more info, visit: ThePekoeGroup.com
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to work…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.