Assistant Account Executive
New York, NY 10018
ArtHouse is seeking an organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Assistant Account Executive to join our team. This is a supporting role that works closely with the Account Executives and Account Directors to manage our client needs on a day-to-day basis.
This position is best suited for candidates who are problem-solvers and multitaskers – comfortable meeting and working with a variety of personalities – highly organized, great with numbers – never skipping or missing a detail – outgoing and motivated to meet tight deadlines. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
· Handle day-to-day correspondence, scheduling and communication with clients and internal teams
· Meet regularly with Account Executives and Account Directors to assist and prioritize ongoing projects and tasks
· Submit requests to internal teams to kick start projects, communicating client needs and ensuring projects meet deadlines
· Review all assets from internal teams and send to clients for approval, assuring every detail is correct
· Attend client meetings, taking detailed notes for internal teams
· Track quarterly and weekly billing for clients, helping to manage the budget and ensure 100% accuracy
· Pull performance numbers for media and marketing reports
· Understanding of basic digital marketing principals, media buying practices and social media
· Excellent attention to detail, and ability to organize lists of projects and manage the flow of information in a fast-paced environment
· Comfortable working with spreadsheets and formulas
· Team player, pro-active and friendly attitude
· Organizational skills a must
· Great phone manners and speaking skills
· Creative, dynamic and curious
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
· Interest in / knowledge of theater (a plus but not a must)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume with “INQ: Assistant Account Executive” in the subject line to [email protected].
More About ArtHouse:
ArtHouse is a full-service agency that brings inspired design to digital marketing. We are a team of strategists, designers and media specialists who believe today’s brands need more than an audience to succeed online; they need a following. We work with our clients to create content that is beautiful, strategic, and seamlessly built on your brand, converting users into active and engaged customers.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY BY EMAIL
Send e-mail to zwendeln…
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.