Touring Marketing Coordinator
The Walt Disney Company
New York, NY 10036
The Disney Theatrical Productions Domestic Touring Department is hiring a coordinator to work on all aspects of marketing campaigns for the National Tours of Disney’s THE LION KING, ALADDIN and FROZEN. This individual will actively promote and maintain a cohesive working environment, partnering with internal departments, external vendors and presenters in the local tour cities.The individual will help coordinate the production and trafficking of all advertising materials as well as collaborate on overall local marketing efforts for our Touring Shows.The position will report directly to the Assistant Manager, Domestic Touring on projects in the following areas:
- CREATIVE ASSET PRODUCTION:
- Receive specs and deadlines for ad materials (print, digital, outdoor and front of house) and provide direction to creative agencies.
- Review local advertising materials including TV & radio spots, season brochures, e-blasts and lobby loops. Confirm all show information is represented accurately and that brand and design guidelines are met by each piece.
- Manage overall creative production schedule and circulate creative for approval by the necessary parties internally and in the local market. Ensure all assets are delivered accurately and on schedule.
- ADVERTISING TIMELINES:
- Work with Assistant Manager to determine market’s schedule of presales and single ticket on sale date.
- Schedule and design all priority offer email blasts and brochures with vendors and local partners.
- Work with internal sales and ticketing team to validate codes and report results.
- Ensure all presale materials are approved internally by our sales and tour teams as well as the local team.
- Manage multiple websites and CMS and update materials using FTP server.
- Ensure accurate tour ticketing information is included on official show websites and local tour market websites.
- SPECIAL EVENTS:
- Book travel for talent participating in tour marketing events (media trips, sales events).
- Compile travel itineraries to distribute to talent and company management.
- Work with Assistant Manager to confirm other event details as needed.
- SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Coordinate with internal digital department and social media agency on paid social campaigns in support of each market.
- Distribute new social media content to local markets in a timely manner as it becomes available.
- Facilitate trade tickets & prize packs needed for promotional winners.
- Distribute promotional assets to partners and track campaigns in promotional reporting documents.
- Coordinate details for local promotional displays featuring mask, puppet and/or costume elements from DTG productions.
- ADMINSTRATIVE DUTIES:
- Update departmental meeting agendas, documents and calendars with key dates and information.
- Schedule and participate in calls and meetings between local market contacts, vendors, RE directors and Assistant Manager as needed.
- Prepare invoices for local partners and track payment.
HOW TO APPLY