L’Oreal Paris is now casting New York non-professional women (also known as non-actors) for an upcoming commercial
Casting directors are currently seeking health conscious, fitness oriented, non-professional women.
Women, 40 to 55 years old who would like to be paid to try an L’Oreal lash product and possibly appearing in a commercial.
- Seeking Women
- Women of all ethnicities, 40 to 55 years old who’d like to give their lashes TLC
- English speaking women and Spanish speaking women
- Local to NYC or Surrounding Area
Non-professional women per definition below
- Willing to try an L’Oreal lash product and tell producers your honest opinion about your experience.
- Available between December 7th through December 12th and early 2019 for filming if selected.
- $1000 – If selected to try the product for 4 weeks and tell producers your opinion of it. You will also have a “before” picture taken.
- The before picture may be used for point of purchase print advertising for one year which is included in rate.
- $1000 – If selected to be filmed giving product testimonial after the 4-week trial period. Your testimony may be used in advertising for one year which is included in the rate.
Minsk, Belarus – April 17, 2018: The homepage of the official website for L’Oreal S.A., a French cosmetics company (Stanislau Palaukou / Shutterstock.com)
How to submit yourself for this project:
- 1. Send an email with your name and a little bit about yourself – if you are a mom, if you have a career, what languages you speak, etc. Please be between 40 to 55 years old.
- 2. Let producers know you are non-professional and qualify as a non-professional
- 3. Send your email ASAP to Casting4Loreal@gmail.com
- 4. Interviews start on December 5
Image Credit: O’Haver Casting