Commercial casting call for LGBTQ adults for a commercial campaign to prevent and reduce tobacco use.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on a series of commercials designed to prevent and reduce tobacco use among LGBTQ adults who use tobacco occasionally.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Artsy, interesting and eclectic individual
- Funny, expressive with a dry sense of humor
- Do you live a tobacco-free lifestyle? Are you in the LBGTQ community? Does any of this sound like you?
- Seeking people aged 18-24 who self-identify as LGBTQ
To be considered please submit ASAP to: MLRealPeopleCasting@gmail.com
- 1. Your name and best contact number
- 2. Please tell the casting director about yourself and former smoking habits
- 3. Send a few current snapshots
Interviews will be held on November 14th and 15th in the Hollywood area. This project shoots in Los Angeles, California December 5th, 6th and 7th. Interviews are voluntary but if chosen for this project there is compensation.