An upcoming commercial campaign is now casting talent in Toronto, Ontario.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Ontario on November 19th or 20th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- We want to hear from real women about the ups and downs of their health journeys. In particular, we want to hear their struggles and nonsense diet / health kicks they’ve subscribed to in the past. And how they’ve since learned to decide for themselves what strategy works best for them.
- Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is seeking Women ages 25 to 60 from all backgrounds, shapes and sizes for a Breakfast Campaign in Toronto!
How to audition?
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Toronto Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is seeking Women ages 25 to 60 from all backgrounds, shapes and sizes for a Breakfast Campaign in Toronto!
We want to hear from real women about the ups and downs of their health journeys. In particular we want to hear their struggles and nonsense diet / health kicks they’ve subscribed to in the past. And how they’ve since learned to decide for themselves what strategy works best for them.
We want to hear your stories or you can Nominate and pass this onto your sister, mom, wife, girlfriend or friend!
*Pays approximately $1,500+ each if selected. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to the audition.
Please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name. age and phone number.
2. Photos of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
3. Please share with us briefly about your health journey. For example: What are some of the craziest things you’ve done in an attempt to get healthier? What do you think it’s the best approach for you to achieve your health goals?
4. Are you available during the day for the audition on Monday November 12? There maybe some after work time slots, please give us a time range of when you are available, it should take about 15 minutes of your time.
5. Please write ‘Breakfast’ in the subject line of your email, along with your name and age. (E.G. Breakfast – Jenna Soveno – age 42)
Submissions are due IMMEDIATELY OR BEFORE: Friday November 9th at 5pm.
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: Monday November 12, 2018.
SHOOT: November 19 or 20, 2018.
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to re-submit your information.
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition.
*This is a union job. Non-members can also apply.