NBC’s The Village is now casting high school students in New York City.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on November 7th in Astoria, Queens, New York.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Waldron Casting is seeking 15 to 18 year olds for NBC’S The Village as a high schooler filming on Wednesday November 7th in Astoria Queens
About The Village:
A unique apartment building in Brooklyn is home to residents who have built a bonded family of friends and neighbors. Sarah’s a nurse and single mom raising a creative teen; Gabe’s a young law student who just got a much older and unexpected roommate; Ava must secure the future of her young, U.S.-born son when ICE comes knocking; Nick’s a veteran who’s just returned from war; and Ron and Patricia, who are the heart and soul of the building, have captivating tales all their own. Their hopeful, heartwarming and challenging stories of life prove family is everything, even if it’s the family created with the people around them. (via)
How to audition?
To audition for a role in the upcoming NBC series The Village, check out the casting call breakdown below.
NBC’s The Village Casting Call
Waldron Casting is seeking 15 to 18 year olds for NBC’S The Village as a high schooler filming on Wednesday November 7th in Astoria Queens
Interested 15 to 18 year olds should send all info requested below to email@example.com
1. RECENT SELFIE (NON-HEADSHOT) photo. – MAKE SURE THE PHOTO IS CLEAR that shows face and body. NO ONE ELSE should be in the photo with you and DO NOT HAVE SUNGLASSES OR A HAT ON!
2. Full Name
3. Union Number or if non-union
4. Phone Number
5. If ok with some exteriors
6. Note the 2 forms of ID that you would bring to set to in order to get I9’d and paid
7. Expiration date of your work permit
8. If have a valid trust account setup
9. – current sizes
MEN: height, coat, neck, sleeve, waist, inseam, and shoe sizes
WOMEN: height, bust waist hip, pant/dress, and shoe sizes